Rating: Teen: ESRB (US) = 13 Years & Over.
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger is the ultimate 2D fighting game on the go.
Featuring all of the console modes - Arcade, Versus, Score Attack, Training, and Story - this version also includes all new Shop and Legion modes.
You can hold all your favorite BlazBlue characters in the palm of your hand.
Blaze your way over to the trailer here http://youtu.be/o1M_8u2IJRw
* Ultimate 2D Fighting on the Go - * Experience an uncompromised, portable version of BalzBlue
* Ad-Hoc Multiplayer - Battle your friends using the ad-hoc multiplayer option (Not Available on PSP E-1000)
* All New Legion Mode - Control your own party of fighters in an attempt to conquer the world of BlazBlue
* Twelve Unique Combatants to Choose From - Choose a character that represents your own fighting style, like the lightning fast Taokaka or the wickedly powerful Tager. The game includes unlimited versions for all characters.
* Drive Your Way to Victory - Use the unique "Drive Attacks" specific to each character to decimate your opponent.
* Control the elements, like wind or ice, or even absorb the life-force of your opponents.
* Mutliplayer Battles via Ad-Hoc Mode - Battle with up to four players in a single room, and play with custom rule sets.
Two people will fight each other at a time while the others spectate. (Multiplayer Not Available on PSP E-1000)
* Legion Mode - Build your army and conquer the map! Have up to 20 members join your party.
* Shop Mode - Use in-game currency to purchase illustrations and Unlimited characters.