Meet CID, a Crash Impact Dummy, one of millions created by the Professor B.M. Werken's company to ensure that every product available on the market is safe for humankind.
He diligently crashes, smashes, checks, re-checks and re-re-checks everything from lemonade to escalators.
Like most of us at one point or another, CID thinks that there must more to life than just work.
He's happy enough to put up with it, but he can't help thinking that there's something... else.
Professor B.M. Werhen, has just lost his daughter and has chosen CID the Dummy to rescue her.
It's a chance to crash and smash with real purpose, to battle the most fierce robot villain, a chance to rescue the most beautiful girl in the world - a chance to do something amazing.
* Superb blend of action and puzzles in a platform game.
* Multiple opportunities for a Crash Impact Dummy to get into mischief.
* Classic platform elements such as timed jumps, collecting pick-ups, defeating enemies, and boss battles.
* Cerebral elements like puzzles, clever weapon use, and route finding.
~Special CID Features
* Head - Enemy detector goggles and impact-resistant shielding.
* Arms - Climbing, kung-fu punching and all-new finger gesture upgrade.
* Torso - Fusion power core with "Panic Mode" shockwave explosion device.
* Power for 18 levels including boss fights and car-smashing mini-games.
* Bazooka - Problem solving accessory; can overcome most obstacles, including 20 varieties of evil dummy robots in seconds. Fire, laser, and ice blast modes.
* Legs - Running, including super run, jumping, stealth mode, swimming and signature move "wall smash".