ESRB Rating: Teen = 13 Years & Over.
Contains *Alcohol & Tobacco Reference, Mild Suggestive Themes, Violent
As a famed mystery writer, you're looking for your next cold case to crack when
an unexpected visitor hands you an invitation and the perfect case to get your
career moving again.
Travel through the tales of Edgar Allan Poe to collect clues, interview
witnesses and piece together the conspiracy behind the death of one of
America's greatest writers.
Who killed Edgar? Was it the publisher? His fiance's brothers? Or could it be
that Poe knew too many secrets about the wealthy store owner? A 160-year-old
mystery, you have 24 hours and 30 ghosts of the past to guide you through the
* Celebrate 200 years of Poe in this seek and find murder mystery.
* Hidden object adventure lets you crack a 160-year-old case.
* Guided by Poe himself, you'll collect items and clues through his most famous
* Solve intriguing puzzles to figure out exactly whodunit!
* Windows XP/Vista
* 1.0 GHz processor
* 256 MB of RAM
* Approx 232MB Free Hard Drive space
* DirectX 8.1
* CD-ROM or DVD-ROM Drive