A much anticipated vacation to a remote island in the Pacific Northwest abruptly runs aground when you, as Nancy Drew, discover that an unseen assailant has vandalized the whale-watching boat owned by your host, Katie Firestone.
But that's just the first in a string of nasty "accidents."
Is the trouble in Snake Horse Harbor related to the orphaned orca whale roaming the nearby channel, or is there a deeper threat shrouded in the approaching fog?
Shipwrecks, shanghais and sea monsters; Snake Horse Harbor's troubled past is older than the abandoned lighthouse, but locals thought the bad times were over.
When someone begins taking destructive measures to deep six the town's good intentions, it's up to you, as Nancy Drew, to net the culprit before he or she drags you to the bottom!
* Learn about orcas and other sea creatures at the Center for Observation and Appreciation of Marine Life.
* Local tempers boil at the Hot Kettle Cafe. Is a vandalized whale-watching boat a random act or is there deeper trouble to be dredged?
* Meaningful messages or foolish flotsam? Floating bottles lead Nancy Drew on a kayak cruise through a dangerous sea cave maze.
* Roving sea monsters, hidden valuables, midnight smugglers
* Two difficulty settings: Junior and Senior Detective.
* Use Nancy's cell phone to research topics and call Nancy's friends for game hints.
* Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista
* Pentium 200 MHz processor or better
* 16 MB RAM
* 200 MB or more free Hard Drive space
* 32 MB DirectX compatible Video Card
* 16-bit DirectX compatible Sound Card
* 8X CD-ROM drive
* Mouse, Speakers