Mystery # 7
A friends frantic note sends Nancy on the trail of a mysterious pack of dogs, whose glowing eyes and mournful howls threaten to chase her and her friend away forever.
Locals say that the dogs have come back from the grave to protect the secrets of their master, who died long ago and was buried next to his beloved dogs.
Use your detective skills to track the history of Mike Malone, the notorious gangster who once lived in the lakeside cabin recently purchased by Nancys friend.
Are the ghostly legends true, or is there a flesh and blood answer to the dogs haunting howls?
To solve the case Nancy ventures into the deep, dark woods surrounding the lake.
Like a bird dog hot on a scent, she hunts down the history of Moon Lake and its residents in search of clues.
* Explore a cemetery and a speakeasy.
* Take photos of birds and collect bugs
* Find your way out of the maze in the forest.
* Choose from two difficulty settings: Junior and Senior Detective
* Use Nancy's cell phone to research topics and clues.
* Phone Nancy's friends for game hints.
* Solve the mystery on your own or team up with your family and friends
* 200MHz Pentium CPU or better
* 16MB of RAM (512MB for Vista)
* Approx 160MB free hard drive space
* 16-bit color graphics video card
* 16-bit Windows compatible stereo sound card
* 8X CD-ROM Drive
* Mouse, Speakers
Notes: While Windows 7 is not officially supported, chances appear to be good for compatibility provided hardware requirements are met, drivers are up to date and there are no conflicts with existing software on your system.