Escape the Clutches of a Centuries-Old Curse!
Nancy’s off to Germany to investigate mysterious sightings of a creature that’s been terrorizing the community of a remote Bavarian castle.
Local legend tells of a creature that marauded the area centuries ago, wreaking havoc and ultimately causing the death of a young woman before disappearing without a trace.
Can you, as Nancy Drew unmask the creature before you suffer the same terrible fate?
* Explore an ancient castle and follow the mystery through a remote and treacherous Bavarian village.
* Translate and learn German phrases and sayings to help discover the truth behind the castle’s history.
* Get even closer to danger—to stop the curse you’ll have to engage in a cat-and-mouse game with a legendary beast.
* Take risks without starting over—the game will automatically return the player to the point before the fatal mistake.
* Choose from two difficulty settings (Junior or Senior Detective) to allow players of all skill levels to solve the mystery.
Windows System Requirements:
* Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7
* 1.5GHz CPU, 512MB RAM
* 2GB Free Hard Drive Space
* 64MB Direct X 9.0 Video/Graphics Card
* 16bit sound card
* 4x DVD-ROM Drive
Windows 8 & 10: While not officially supported, chances appear to be good for compatibility provided there are no conflicts with existing software on your system.
MAC System Requirements:
* MAC OS X 10.5.8, Intel processor
* 512MB RAM
* 2.1GB Free Hard Drive Space
* Intel GMA 950, ATIX1600 NVIDIA 7300 graphics card
* Internet connection
~This game will NOT run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems (PowerMac)~