Mystery # 19
Touted as the most romantic event to grace the ruined halls of Ireland's Castle Malloy, the Simmons-Mallory wedding was supposed to be a fairytale beginning, but now the groom is missing!
Did a banshee crash the wedding or is this a case of cold feet?
Can you, as Nancy Drew, unravel the knot of scattered clues and scary superstitions?
* Explore the castle grounds, but beware of ghostly surprises
* Plan an Irish wedding, including seating and flowers
* Visit the Inn to play arcade games and make smoothies
* Immerse yourself in Irish culture
Meet the Suspects:
A stock broker in London who lived with Nancy's family as an exchange student four years ago. She is now engaged to Matt Simmons and is excited to hold her wedding at Castle Malloy.
A travel and sailing free-lance writer for magazines. Known for his dry wit, Matt loves to play pranks on others.
Matt's best friend and accomplice on sailing trips. Kit was born in the US and is the son of a Krolmeister Inc. VP. The company transferred the family to London when Kit was young, but he never picked up the British accent.
Castle Malloy's ever-present caretaker. The resident expert on Irish mythology and lore, which might explain his overly superstitious nature.
* Windows XP/Vista
* 1 GHz or greater Pentium or equivalent class CPU
* 128 MB of RAM
* 1 GB or more of hard drive space
* 32 MB DirectX 9.0 compatible video card
* 16 bit DirectX compatible sound card
* 24X CD-ROM drive, mouse, and speakers
Note: While Windows 7 & 8 may not be officially supported, chances appear to be good for compatibility provided drivers are up to date and there are no conflicts with existing software on your system.