Embark on a steam-powered, rollercoaster journey through land, air, and water in this pair of unique hidden object adventures.
You will traverse through a Victorian Universe where advanced technology powered by steam exists...
~ In Clockwork Man 1
As the latest in a long line of engineers and inventors, Miranda Calomy has always had a knack for creative problem-solving.
When a cryptic letter from her grandfather arrives at her London flat, Miranda sets aside her plans for study and embarks on a transcontinental adventure to help her grandfather before it's too late.
~ In Clockwork Man 2: The Hidden World
Help find Miranda’s parents who mysteriously disappeared eight years ago. Begin the journey in an abandoned mine in Ireland, and travel across the globe in search of the truth...
* Engaging gameplay, measured puzzles and unique hidden object scenes. Play with Scrolling & Zoomable scenes.
* With Miranda and Sprocket, explore a Victorian era filled with fascinating machinery and contraptions. Explore New Coventry, The British Isles and more
* Windows® XP (Home & Pro) SP3/ Vista® SP1¹,
* Pentium® IV 1.6GHz+ CPU
* 512MB+ RAM,
* 8x CD-ROM drive or faster,
* Approx 400MB free hard disk space,
* 32MB+ DirectX® 7.0 compatible or higher video card
* Keyboard & mouse.
Note: While Windows 7 / 8 may not be officially supported, chances appear to be good for compatibility provided drivers are up to date and there are no conflicts with existing software on your system.
Installer should first install Clockwork Man 2 and then proceed after a few moments to install Clockwork Man 1.