Enter the house of 1000 doors; and be entranced forever more...
~ In HOUSE OF 1000 DOORS 1: FAMILY SECRETS Collector's
The strange arrival of an old typewriter on your doorstep leads you to a quest from your grandmother. Lost souls are crying out for release in a mysterious translocating manor, and you have the power to help them! Cross the threshold, enter the House of 1,000 Doors, meet the mysterious Lancaster family and solve four puzzling mysteries in this supberb hidden object adventure.
~ In HOUSE OF 1000 DOORS 2: THE PALM OF ZOROASTER Collector's
The residents of the mystical house need your help with strange and dangerous happennings within the house. Answer the call and search fantastic locations for artefacts that can break the power of a cursed and mystical gem. Solve clever puzzles, uncover clues and find strangely pulsating hidden objects in this story of intrigue, mystery and soul-saving.
* Explore Tibet, Jerusalem, Madagascar and more.
* Commune with the dead and save their souls.
* Eerie rooms hide hundreds of hidden objects.
* Discover puzzles, objects and artefacts in stunning places.
* Windows® XP / Vista / Windows® 7
* Pentium® or equivalent, 1.5GHz or better
* DVD-ROM Drive
* Free Hard Drive Space: Approx. 1GB
* Memory: 512MB Ram or higher
* Direct X 9.0 or higher
* Graphics: Any DirectX® compatible device
* Audio: Any DirectX® compatible device
* keyboard, Mouse
Note: While Windows 8 may not be officially supported, chances appear to be good for compatibility provided drivers are up to date and there are no conflicts with existing software on your system.