Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age improves upon the 2006 classic Final Fantasy XII, now more beautiful and easier to play than ever in a high-definition remaster that introduces several modern advancements, including a reconstructed battle design and revamped job system.
Enter an era of war within the world of Ivalice. The small kingdom of Dalmasca, conquered by the Archadian Empire, is left in ruin and uncertainty.
Princess Ashe, the one and only heir to the throne, devotes herself to the resistance to liberate her country. Vaan, a young man who lost his family in the war, dreams of flying freely in the skies.
In a fight for freedom and fallen royalty, join these unlikely allies and their companions as they embark on a heroic adventure to free their homeland.
* The Zodiac Job System – Improved character leveling system that now caters to the player’s preference.
* Modern advancements, including auto-save and shortened loading times.
* Trial Mode – Take on monsters and enemies in up to 100 consecutive battles
* HD graphical capabilities, including characters and movie scenes fully remastered in high definition.
* License (job) reset function - Once unlocked by completing the hunt for the Rogue Tomato, visit Montblac the leader of Clan Centurio in the city of Rabanastre to change your job.
* Improved New Game +, Now you can carry over items that were obtained in previous play-through.
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Format: Region Free (EU Release: Runs on a NZ Switch)
Players: 1, handheld mode / switch lite: 1